Canyon Creek Electric is a commercial electrician ready to meet your service needs in Montrose, Telluride, Grand Junction, CO and the Western Slope.
Whether located in Montrose, Grand Junction, or Telluride, chances are your business uses a lot of different electrical devices. Lights, chargers, cash registers, computers, automatic doors, printers, etc. – for your business to work you need the power to make it run properly. To do that, you need the right electrical infrastructure so that the power can get to where it needs to be.
Canyon Creek Electric has years of experience helping the businesses of Grand Junction manage their power usage and consumption. Our technicians are fully trained in the high standards set by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and we can fix any corrections which may be necessary.
Wiring for the Workplace
Do you know if you’re getting the most bang for your buck when it comes to the electrical bill of your Montrose or Grand Junction business? If you are unsure, then it is time to contact Canyon Creek Electric and have us perform a power quality analysis and control to see that your business is using its electrical resources as efficiently as possible.
Retrofitting and Additions
When a business is doing well it usually has to expand to meet the growing demand. If you are adding a section onto your business or if you are renovating then you will need a skilled electrical contractor to get the job done right the first time. Our team is well trained in working with other contractors and we know how to adapt our services to meet tight schedules.
Of course, perhaps you are looking to retrofit the lighting of your establishment to save money and become more green conscious. If so, we will perform a quick yet thorough inspection of your current system and show you how much money you will save with a retrofitting.
You never know when a problem with your electrical systems will arise but when it does Canyon Creek Electric is here to make it right. We have a 24-hour emergency service to get you back on track.
Please Contact Canyon Creek Electric for:
- Maintenance, Repair And Replacement Work
- Lighting installation and repair (Energy Efficient, parking lot/garage, warehouse, security, large scale residential, office)
- General Troubleshooting And Repair
- Additional Electrical Circuits
- Switchboard Installation
- New Build And Tenant Improvements
- Subcontracting to General Contractors
- Tenant Build Out—office buildings
- OSHA Violation Corrections—Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- Panel Replacements
- Energy Conservation Audits & Implementation Measures
- Energy Management Systems
- Power Quality Analysis & Control
- 24–Hour Emergency Service